- IH takes first step in hospital expansionPosted 8 hours ago
- Mysterious truck fire still has outstanding questionsPosted 11 hours ago
- Child hit by car after Canada Day fireworksPosted 16 hours ago
- The road on McGoran PlacePosted 16 hours ago
- Bass Coast returns with ‘Tentacular’ themePosted 16 hours ago
- Mud bogging: a family traditionPosted 17 hours ago
- Good clean fun in the mud bogsPosted 17 hours ago
- Spending caps recommended for local electionsPosted 18 hours ago
- Campfire ban goes into effect FridayPosted 3 days ago
- Modest turnout at Merritt Centennials AGMPosted 3 days ago
The first step in expanding the physical space of the Nicola Valley Hospital and Health Centre’s...
RCMP are trying to find the owner of a pickup truck that burst into flames Monday...
A five-year-old child was struck by a car when he was crossing a crosswalk after the...
McGoran Street, behind and to the east of the arena, runs north off of Merritt Avenue...
Bass Coast attendees will be putting their feelers out at the third installment of the Merritt-based...
Soaring temperatures on the weekend failed to supress the energy and enthusiasm of over 200 entrants...