- Raise carbon tax, B.C. advisors recommendPosted 35 mins ago
- Victim of fatality on 97C identifiedPosted 2 hours ago
- PHOTOS: A night of dancePosted 1 day ago
- Paving the Douglas Lake RoadPosted 1 day ago
- To search and protect — Merritt’s latest search and rescue teamPosted 1 day ago
- Hands of Hope ready to collectPosted 1 day ago
- Michayluks named marshals of 2015 Light-up ParadePosted 1 day ago
- PHOTOS: Alleged car jackers apprehended after lengthy motel standoffPosted 2 days ago
- Drug traffickers busted by policePosted 2 days ago
- Clark applauds Alberta carbon tax planPosted 3 days ago
The BC Coroners Service has identified the man killed in an accident on Highway 97C on...
The province has confirmed it will pave a three-kilometre stretch of Douglas Lake Road entering the...
“Go suche!” commands Meg O’Donovan, and Flo takes off across the park. The lean brown Malinois...
As the Nicola Valley and District Food Bank prepares for one of the busiest times of...
Two people who police say attempted to car jack a man on Lindley Creek Road are...
Merritt Mounties say they arrested two men and two women for possession for purpose of trafficking...