- Forest trade mission finds headwinds in AsiaPosted 5 hours ago
- Hands of Hope collects 6,200 lbs. for Food BankPosted 6 hours ago
- Gold Country membership renewed for three-year $25,200 dealPosted 10 hours ago
- PHOTOS: 2015 Light-up ParadePosted 2 days ago
- Raise carbon tax, B.C. advisors recommendPosted 3 days ago
- Victim of fatality on 97C identifiedPosted 3 days ago
- PHOTOS: A night of dancePosted 4 days ago
- Paving the Douglas Lake RoadPosted 4 days ago
- To search and protect — Merritt’s latest search and rescue teamPosted 4 days ago
- Hands of Hope ready to collectPosted 4 days ago
They’ve outdone themselves. For the third year in a row, the Hands of Hope food drive has...
Merritt city council has committed to enter into a three-year tourism and marketing membership with Gold...
Plenty of people braved one of the coldest evenings this winter to watch the 2015...
The BC Coroners Service has identified the man killed in an accident on Highway 97C on...
The province has confirmed it will pave a three-kilometre stretch of Douglas Lake Road entering the...
“Go suche!” commands Meg O’Donovan, and Flo takes off across the park. The lean brown Malinois...