- IH takes first step in hospital expansionPosted 9 mins ago
- Mysterious truck fire still has outstanding questionsPosted 3 hours ago
- Child hit by car after Canada Day fireworksPosted 7 hours ago
- The road on McGoran PlacePosted 8 hours ago
- Bass Coast returns with ‘Tentacular’ themePosted 8 hours ago
- Mud bogging: a family traditionPosted 9 hours ago
- Good clean fun in the mud bogsPosted 9 hours ago
- Spending caps recommended for local electionsPosted 10 hours ago
- Campfire ban goes into effect FridayPosted 2 days ago
- Modest turnout at Merritt Centennials AGMPosted 2 days ago
The first step in expanding the physical space of the Nicola Valley Hospital and Health Centre’s...
RCMP are trying to find the owner of a pickup truck that burst into flames Monday...
A five-year-old child was struck by a car when he was crossing a crosswalk after the...
McGoran Street, behind and to the east of the arena, runs north off of Merritt Avenue...
Bass Coast attendees will be putting their feelers out at the third installment of the Merritt-based...
Soaring temperatures on the weekend failed to supress the energy and enthusiasm of over 200 entrants...