- 37 injured in Coquihalla bus crashPosted 2 days ago
- Hume sentenced to three years in jailPosted 3 days ago
- New transmission line in place for MAT projectPosted 3 days ago
- Police seeking missing teenPosted 3 days ago
- Up in smokePosted 4 days ago
- City says human error, unforeseen circumstances responsible for sports box overrunsPosted 4 days ago
- Merritt chief administrative officer leaving for RevelstokePosted 4 days ago
- Crown seeks four years in jail for support worker who shaved young manPosted 4 days ago
- New beginnings and endings in Logan LakePosted 4 days ago
- Mining activity picking up in British ColumbiaPosted 4 days ago
Charges are pending after a three-vehicle crash on the Coquihalla Highway’s Brodie Bridge that left 37...
A Lytton support worker who stripped and shaved his unconscious victim “broke this young man,” a...
Merritt’s about to see the light. The Merritt Area Transmission (MAT) project took another step closer...
UPDATE: Princeton RCMP have confirmed that Angstadt has been safely returned home. RCMP are asking the public...
The city’s recent string of arsons left Rob Hall’s truck in ashes, and the 51-year-old Merrittonian...
A trio of dogs and their handlers did the Nicola Valley proud at the 2015 B.C./Yukon...