- Swakum Mountain wildfire extinguishedPosted 2 hours ago
- Trying times for lumber industryPosted 3 hours ago
- Charred chair leads to evacuation of Coldwater HotelPosted 19 hours ago
- Province to pave Highway 97D this fallPosted 4 days ago
- IH takes first step in hospital expansionPosted 5 days ago
- Mysterious truck fire still has outstanding questionsPosted 5 days ago
- Child hit by car after Canada Day fireworksPosted 5 days ago
- The road on McGoran PlacePosted 5 days ago
- Bass Coast returns with ‘Tentacular’ themePosted 5 days ago
- Mud bogging: a family traditionPosted 5 days ago
The Merritt Centennials hockey club has added three new players to its roster this summer. Early...
A forest fire about 13 kilometres north of Merritt on Swakum Mountain has been extinguished after...
The Tolko sawmill is trying to weather the storm as the upcoming timber supply review and...
Emergency crews responded to a recliner chair on fire in the third story hallway of the...
More than 20 kilometres of road is being repaved on Highway 97D connecting Logan Lake to...
The first step in expanding the Nicola Valley Hospital and Health Centre’s emergency room has officially...