- City council ramps up water restrictionsPosted 15 hours ago
- Upper Nicola cowboy in need of supportPosted 16 hours ago
- City parts ways with deputy financial services managerPosted 2 days ago
- New signage driving businessPosted 2 days ago
- Affordable housing development coming to Quilchena AvenuePosted 6 days ago
- Carbon tax cash coming back to MerrittPosted 6 days ago
- Police need legal counsel on marijuana dispensaryPosted 6 days ago
- Motorcyclists break into visitor centrePosted 6 days ago
- Wildfire near Merritt containedPosted 6 days ago
- Wildfire sparks near MerrittPosted 7 days ago
Norman Lindley’s family and friends have watched for three years as the longtime Upper Nicola Indian...
Merritt’s “grande arche du bois” marking the entrance to the downtown has been given a facelift...
More supportive housing is on the way to Merritt, as BC Housing will be partnering with...
The City of Merritt’s commitment to working towards reducing greenhouse emissions is paying off, as the...
Merritt RCMP are waiting to get legal counsel before taking any action against a medical marijuana...
A pair of motorcyclists with a hankering for beef jerky broke into the BC Visitor Centre...