- Infrastructure issues imminentPosted 9 hours ago
- Transgender rights ‘must be seen’Posted 1 day ago
- Severe weather warning issued for Southern InteriorPosted 2 days ago
- Cruisers shine in car showPosted 2 days ago
- Nine remain in search for Rockin’ River opening actPosted 2 days ago
- ASK Wellness Society heads downtownPosted 2 days ago
- Kimbers win MGCC mixed open for second year in a rowPosted 2 days ago
- Artillery shell disposed of by RCMPPosted 3 days ago
- Guns seized after crash on CoquihallaPosted 3 days ago
- Hunting drones grounded in B.C.Posted 6 days ago
In total, $48 million worth of City of Merritt infrastructure is out of date according to...
Environment Canada has issued a warning for a potential severe thunderstorm in the Southern Interior today....
The 22nd Nicola Valley Cruisers car show had 116 entries and plenty of visitors on a...
Nine people from across B.C. have a shot at being the opening act for country music...
The ASK Wellness Society offices in Merritt are going to be on the move in the...
Regardless of the weather, the husband-and-wife team of Dick and Jean Kimber know how to...