- Water, garbage collection rates increasingPosted 1 day ago
- Mack Station’s star on the risePosted 1 day ago
- Soup Bowl organizers hand over the reinsPosted 1 day ago
- Preliminary results of 2015 Business Walk inPosted 1 day ago
- Resources to fund housing first strategy still coming up shortPosted 1 day ago
- Rebate for electric vehicles rechargedPosted 1 day ago
- Rules for driving in the left lane clarifiedPosted 1 day ago
- Abbott dumped as BC Treaty Commission headPosted 1 day ago
- Stalemate on Highway 8 ends peacefullyPosted 2 days ago
- Downtown traffic lights flashingPosted 2 days ago
To ensure the well doesn’t run dry, the City of Merritt is increasing fees for water...
For the five siblings that make up the band Mack Station, musical ability doesn’t come from...
Tuesday marked a retirement of sorts for the longtime organizers of Merritt’s Soup Bowl. Pam and...
The results of the first annual Merritt Business Walk are in, and show the beliefs and...
The community of Merritt and both local arenas were packed last week as the 28th edition...
A standoff between protesters and a Timbro Contracting truck driver attempting to breach a roadblock on...