- PHOTOS: 2015 Light-up ParadePosted 2 days ago
- Raise carbon tax, B.C. advisors recommendPosted 2 days ago
- Victim of fatality on 97C identifiedPosted 3 days ago
- PHOTOS: A night of dancePosted 4 days ago
- Paving the Douglas Lake RoadPosted 4 days ago
- To search and protect — Merritt’s latest search and rescue teamPosted 4 days ago
- Hands of Hope ready to collectPosted 4 days ago
- Michayluks named marshals of 2015 Light-up ParadePosted 4 days ago
- PHOTOS: Alleged car jackers apprehended after lengthy motel standoffPosted 4 days ago
- Drug traffickers busted by policePosted 5 days ago
Plenty of people braved one of the coldest evenings this winter to watch the 2015...
The BC Coroners Service has identified the man killed in an accident on Highway 97C on...
The province has confirmed it will pave a three-kilometre stretch of Douglas Lake Road entering the...
“Go suche!” commands Meg O’Donovan, and Flo takes off across the park. The lean brown Malinois...
As the Nicola Valley and District Food Bank prepares for one of the busiest times of...
Two people who police say attempted to car jack a man on Lindley Creek Road are...