- Child hit by car after Canada Day fireworksPosted 4 hours ago
- The road on McGoran PlacePosted 5 hours ago
- Bass Coast returns with ‘Tentacular’ themePosted 5 hours ago
- Mud bogging: a family traditionPosted 5 hours ago
- Good clean fun in the mud bogsPosted 5 hours ago
- Spending caps recommended for local electionsPosted 7 hours ago
- Campfire ban goes into effect FridayPosted 2 days ago
- Modest turnout at Merritt Centennials AGMPosted 2 days ago
- O’Donovan wins writing awardPosted 2 days ago
- Longer hours at Eco-depotPosted 2 days ago
A five-year-old child was struck by a car when he was crossing a crosswalk after the...
McGoran Street, behind and to the east of the arena, runs north off of Merritt Avenue...
Bass Coast attendees will be putting their feelers out at the third installment of the Merritt-based...
Soaring temperatures on the weekend failed to supress the energy and enthusiasm of over 200 entrants...
Over 300 swimmers representing more than a dozen Interior and Lower Mainland clubs are expected to...
Over the weekend, some sports fans were indoors watching future hockey stars like Connor McDavid get...