- Grant for re-roofing approvedPosted 1 hour ago
- Downtown intersection traffic lights to be torn downPosted 1 hour ago
- Food bank seeking excess fruits and veggies from localsPosted 1 hour ago
- Westerly wildfires causing smoky skies in Nicola ValleyPosted 3 hours ago
- Nicola Naturalists host kid’s nature outingPosted 4 days ago
- MFRD puts out fire in Tolko mill yardPosted 5 days ago
- The return of the Grizzly TorquePosted 5 days ago
- Chamber proceeding with caution as new country music festival startsPosted 5 days ago
- Merritt hoping to capitalize on festivalPosted 5 days ago
- Chaos on the CoquihallaPosted 5 days ago
In gardens around town, tomatoes, lettuce and beans are getting ready to be picked. Those are...
Strong winds have brought smoky skies to Merritt from wildfires burning to the west of the...
Members of Merritt’s Nicola Naturalist Society hosted 14 local children participating in the Royal B.C. Museum’s...
Merritt Fire Rescue Department has a fire at the Tolko mill under control this afternoon. Fire...
How a piece of history was remade in the Nicola Valley It’s the subject of articles,...
The Merritt Centennials continue their reload for the 2015-16 BCHL season. The club announced this week...