Win a free vacation!
Win a free vacation!
No purchase necessary
Enter to win $1,500 towards a vacation of your choice
Contest dates: Jan. 10 - March 6, 2013
Draw date: March 8, 2013
Enter weekly at each location to improve your odds of winning. Must enter by dates noted on each ballot to be eligible. See full contest rules below or at any of the participating businesses:
Earthwalker Spiritual Shop
Napa Auto Parts
Post's Fresh Meats & Deli
Merritt Return-It Depot
Contest Rules & Regulations
1. To qualify to enter, print your name, complete address and telephone number on the entry form printed in the Merritt Herald. Deposit your entry in any of the ballot boxes located in the one of the following businesses: Pharmasave, City Furniture, Post’s Fresh Meats & Deli, Merritt Return-It Depot, The Source, Earthwalker Spiritual Shop, KFC, Firman Auto Parts, Planet Fitness, H&R Block, Merritt Printing and Home Hardware. by March 6, 2013 the Contest Closing Date. No purchase necessary. One entry per person, per week, per location. Only original hand printed entries accepted. No photocopies or other reproductions accepted.
2. There will be one (1) Grand Prize available to be won. The Prize awarded consists of a $1,500 gift voucher from Uniglobe Travel located in Kamloops, British Columbia. All other expenses including but not limited to, transportation to and from the airport and the winner’s residence are the sole responsibility of the winner and any travelling companions. Voucher is subject to terms and conditions of Uniglobe Travel. The odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received from all participating Sponsors.
3. A random draw to select one winner for the Grand Prize will be held at 12:30 PM PST on March 8, 2013 at Pharmasave, 1800 Garcia St., Merritt, British Columbia. The grand prize winner will be contacted by phone or mail. To win, the selected entrant must provide proof of identity. The selected entrant must claim the Prize within 30 days of the draw date. Any redemption after this period will not be accepted. In the event that the winner does not qualify or accept the prize as awarded, that entry will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be drawn.
4. No correspondence pertaining to this contest will be entered into except with the potential winner. The Sponsors of this contest accept no liability for printing errors on material distributed for this contest.
5. All decisions of the judges are final. Prize will be awarded and delivered to the confirmed winner by the Merritt Herald, Merritt, B.C. All entries become the property of the Sponsors of this Contest. No responsibility will be taken for incomplete, illegible, lost, misdirected or delayed entries. Winner will be required to sign a Declaration of Eligibility and Release confirming compliance with the contest rules and release all Sponsors of this Contest and their agencies and representatives from any liability with respect to the Contest and use of the Prize. Failure on the part of the selected entrant to return the declaration by the deadline as noted on the release form may result in disqualification of that person, and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible ballots.
6. By entering this contest, the selected winner agrees to be governed by these rules and if requested, agree to have their name, city of residence and photograph used without compensation for advertising purposes related to this contest.
7. Contest is open to all residents of British Columbia, 19 years or older. Employees of the participating businesses may enter but not at their place of employment.
8. The Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and not convertible to cash.