- Scam prompts police warningPosted 1 day ago
- Police monitor bears spotted near MSSPosted 1 day ago
- GALLERY: Logs of funPosted 2 days ago
- PHOTOS: Good times with garlicPosted 2 days ago
- Winter tires required for highway driving as of this weekendPosted 2 days ago
- Merritt mill closure latest in series of Interior setbacks going back 15 yearsPosted 2 days ago
- Cattlemen call on province to focus on water storagePosted 2 days ago
- Province partners with BC First Nations Forestry CouncilPosted 3 days ago
- Woman overdoses in Lions Memorial ParkPosted 3 days ago
- Tolko closure a shockPosted 3 days ago
Man wanted province-wide on 17 outstanding charges
The Sunshine Coast RCMP is seeking assistance from the public in locating Christopher James Neudorf.
Neudorf, 32, is wanted province-wide on three warrants out of British Columbia out of the Sunshine Coast, Prince Rupert and Victoria for seventeen outstanding charges that include:
– Uttering threats (two counts), Section 264.1 Criminal Code
– Careless use of a firearm, Section 86(1) Criminal Code
– Possess firearm without a licence, Section 92(1) Criminal Code
– Breach of Undertaking, Section 145(3) Criminal Code
– Assault (three counts), Section 266 Criminal Code
– Assault causing bodily harm (two counts), Section 267(b) Criminal Code
– Forcible confinement (two counts), Section 279(2) Criminal Code
– Sexual assault (three counts), Section 271 Criminal Code
– Obstruction, Section 129(a) Criminal Code
– Fear of personal injury, Section 810 Criminal Code
Neudorf is also wanted on warrants out of Newfoundland and Saskatchewan for two counts of breach of undertaking; possession of stolen property; theft under $5,000; assault; mischief; public mischief; and forcible confinement.
All attempts to locate Neudorf have been unsuccessful and it is believed that he is evading police.
– Caucasian male
– Height: 5’9” (177cm)
– Weight: 170lbs (77kg)
– Hair: Brown
– Eyes: Brown
Neudorf may be associated to a grey 2011 Dodge Ram pickup, Alberta licence plate BJJ 0818.
Neudorf should not be approached. Anyone with information on his whereabouts are urged to call 9-1-1 or BC Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).